High Voltage System Maintenance Management Service (HVSM)
Each HVSM service is thoroughly and meticulously planned and includes both non-intrusive and intrusive inspection and test procedures, reducing downtime, whilst recognizing all applicable legislation and local directions.
Each installation is evaluated on its own merits, a unique annual maintenance plan is produced and approved by the client prior to proceeding. Such plans can recognise maintenance requirements up to seven years duration, ensuring worry free operation and compliance.
The program is aimed at removing the serious inconvenience and massive expense encountered in unplanned interruptions and system shutdowns.
- Transmission Systems
- Distribution Systems
- Protection Equipment
- Switchgear: indoor & outdoor
- Switch Rooms: all functions
- Earth Grid: EPR, step & touch
- Battery Installations
- Station Auxiliary
- Circuit Breakers, Isolator & Earthing Switch
- Oil Analysis Reporting/Recommendations
- Transformer, Tap Changers, Condition Monitoring etc.
- High Voltage Testing
- Power Transformer Condition Monitoring
- Electrical Instrument Calibration
- Height Safety/Fall Arrest
The HVSM program has been developed to ensure all high voltage systems are maintained in compliance with:
- Maintenance Recommendations of Relevant Standards
- Manufacturers Requirements
- Industry Best Practice