Utilising the latest test equipment combined with expert technicians, TEX Onsite provides a broad range of power system protection services to a variety of customers including:
- Transmission and distribution
Detailed commissioning testing prevents operation issues, design issues, installation errors and incorrect settings, ensuring a new system that is safe for all involved in the future running of the plant.
In addition to ensuring legal compliance, regular maintenance and periodic testing allows plant owners to monitor the condition of equipment, identifying and correcting any potential issues before they arise.
Safety, supply system integrity and asset longevity are all compromised when protection systems are not functioning to the original design intent.
TEX Onsite designs and customises high voltage protection solutions to specifically suit individual customer needs. This includes balancing equipment importance and priority with outage time limits, supply authority connection requirements and budget.
- Feeder and distribution systems
- Generators and motors
- Busbars, switchboards and associated equipment
- Indoor and outdoor switchgear
- CT’s and VT’s
- Transformers and associated equipment
- Mining equipment
- Earth grid testing
- Primary injection differential balancing
- CB timing shots
- Overcurrent and earth fault
- Differential protection
- Impedance/distance protection
- Generator protection and synchronising relays
- Auto reclose systems
- Motor protection
- Transformer protection
- Tap changer and voltage regulation controls
- CB fail and intertrip schemes
- Auxiliary protection equipment
- IEC 61850 compliance testing
- Realistic network simulation relay stability tests
- Protection relay retrofits
- Protection relay overhauls
- Setting alterations
- Site HV & LV Thermographic Surveys
- Provision of transformer oil sampling and testing