TEX Onsite provides mobile torque wrench calibration services with a range from 0.5 to 1500Nm. We offer calibration of torque multipliers, torque screwdrivers and torque testers.
Our flexible service is designed to meet customer’s needs, therefore eliminating equipment downtime.
Where a torque wrench needs repair or adjustment, TEX Onsite can arrange for it to be sent to the manufacturer or their service agent for repair if required.
NATA endorsed calibrations can be performed upon request.
Regular torque wrench calibration will document accuracy ensuring measurements are correct and help to:
- Prevent component failure due to mismeasurement
- Prevent expensive equipment damage
- Prevent personal injury
- Meet safety requirements
- Prevent costly recalls
- Eliminate equipment downtime
- Demonstrate compliance by recording all data re-test periods and asset numbers in our live database creating a comprehensive history of customers assets
- Maintain your wrench to AS2193
- Meet ISO9000 and legislative requirements