TEX Onsite offers on-site calibration of ultrasonic thickness gauges, traceable to national reference standards. Suitable for all ultrasonic thickness measuring instruments.
Digital ultrasonic thickness gauges are versatile instruments for the measurement of engineering structures which can only be accessed from one side.
Regular calibration will document the accuracy of equipment to ensure measurements are correct.
Calibration will help to:
- Reduce down time due to equipment failure
- Provide a safe working environment
- Meet Worksafe requirements
- Comply with Australian and industry standards
- Meet ISO9000 and legislative requirements
Six reference points traceable to national standards:
- Ranging from 1.5mm to 20mm
- Accuracy of + 4 µm
- Sound velocity of 5960 m/s