882 – Professional Class TI Overview
Crisp, clear thermal images taken from a wide angle; parallel digital real images of the same measuring object with manual or motor-driven focusing. The Testo 882 thermal imaging camera gives you this and much, much more. In fact, it gives you everything you need to take, document, and analyse the thermal images of the object you have measured.
- 76,800 temperature measuring points for precise thermal imaging and crisp, clear images
- Infrared resolution 320 x 240 pixels, thermal image quality enhanced to 640 x 480 pixels thanks to optional SuperResolution technology.
- Thermal sensitivity < 50 mK for measuring even the smallest temperature differences
- 32° lens for quick ‘n easy coverage of larger image sections, can be focused manually or with motor
- Automatic hot/cold spot recognition for instant critical temperature depiction
- Built-in digital camera with power LEDs for parallel real and thermal images
- Free IRSoft PC software for professional analysis of thermal images. TwinPix technology for overlapping images on your PC monitor. Ideal for allocating thermal images, documenting results and for planning further measures
- Voice annotations via headset