Additel 681 Series Overview
With advanced microprocessor technology and state-of-the-art silicon pressure sensors, the 681 series digital pressure gauges provide an accurate, reliable, and economic solution for a wide range of pressure applications.
They are loaded with functionality and remarkably easy to use. To reach the best performance, every silicon pressure sensor in our gauges is specially aged, tested and screened before assembly. At Additel, fully temperature compensated accuracy means every sensor is pressure tested at several environmental temperatures from -10°C to 50°C. With this test data individual coefficients are generated and stored in the gauge characterizing its performance over the full temperature compensated range.
And now the ADT681IS comes with an IP67 rating meaning it is dust resistant and water proof, submersible in 1 meter of water.
- Pressure ranges to 40,000 psi (2,800 bar)
- 0.02% full scale accuracy (681-02)
- 0.05% full scale accuracy (681-05)
- 0.1% full scale accuracy (681-10)
- 0.2% full scale accuracy (681-20)
- 0.1% reading scale accuracy (681-RD)
- IP67 rated: Submersible in 1 meter of water(681IS)
- Fully temperature compensated accuracy from 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Up to eleven selectable pressure units
- Large, easy to read display with 5-digit resolution
- Backlit display
- % pressure indication with fan-shaped graph scale for visual reference
- Display ash warning when pressure over 120% of FS
- Bottom mount or panel mount
- ATEX certified intrinsically safe (Model 681IS)
- 9V battery power or AC adapter (optional)
- Data logging to 21,843 records (includes date, time, pressure and temperature)