Digital Torque Testers Overview
Warren and Brown range of torque testing equipment is designed as a reasonably priced high quality method of testing toque wrenches in the workshop or in the eld. These portable compact units can be fitted to the work bench or inside the work van and be accessible whenever they are needed.
Installing a suitable tester in the workshop takes the guess work out of the reliability of your torque wrenches and ensures their accuracy between calibrations.
The Warren and Brown torque tester is a portable stand alone testing system that can be operated with an AC adaptor or batteries and also has the capability to save and upload you data to a computer.
- Digital display
- Three level LED torque indictor
- Measures, ft.lbs, Nm, Kg.m
- Auto off after three minutes
- Data save and USB transfer cable
- Operates on batteries or main power
- Operates right and left hand
- Can be mounted in the horizontal or vertical planes
- Complete portability