The EvoTorque®2 is an electronic torque tool designed to accurately apply torque to threaded fasteners. The unique ‘intelligent joint sensing’ technology continually measures the joint during tightening and when necessary, employs dynamic braking to avoid torque over-shoot due to motor inertia. Consequently, EvoTorque® 2 can apply torque accurately over a wide range of joint types from hard through to soft. All EvoTorque® 2 tools are highly tolerant of supply voltage and frequency variation.
The EvoTorque®2 has the ability to memorise multiple targets, work IDs, user IDs and readings. A work sequence (flow) can be performed on the EvoTorque®2, taking the user through a pre-de ned tightening sequence.
- Multiple units of torque measurement, Nm, lbf/ft, ft/lb and kgf/m
- Calibrated from 20% to 100% of tool range
- Torque, Torque & Angle and Torque Audit modes available
- Display and on-board storage of final torque or torque and angle values
- 3000 reading memory, time and date stamped
- Clear indication of successful joint application
- USB and Bluetooth® 4.0 data transfer (also called Bluetooth® Smart)
- In Torque & Angle Mode and Audit Mode, torque can be set from 10% of tool maximum
- Complimentary PC software ‘EvoLog’ for data management and tool configuration
- 12 user IDs can be downloaded to the tool and results can be stored against individual users
- 20 unique standalone targets plus 20 unique work group targets for each work group
- Maximum Audit Mode target angle of 720 degrees